Sunday, November 30, 2014

T.J. and Archie Jr. watch the Rams dominate Peyton Manning. Archie Jr. was a sad puppy.


On November 16th, Archie Jr. and I went on a trip to St. Louis to watch the Rams and the Broncos. Archie Jr. was so excited to watch his favorite football player, Peyton Manning. Even though Peyton let us down, Archie Jr. and I had a blast. Archie Jr. and I still managed to find a cake while it was snowing outside. The latitude was 38.635632 and the longitude was -90.178378. Louie and I drove 35.2 miles from the Wham building to my home. We traveled 88.2 miles from my home to the Edward Jones Dome. All together Archie Jr. and I traveled 246.8 miles.








Location: Edward Jones Dome
Address: 901 N Broadway, St Louis, MO 63101
Distance traveled: 246.8 miles
This year, Louie has traveled a total distance of 7,807.13 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment